I represent a Financial Services company, with a difference.Â Our company name is attooh!Â We believe that the missing piece in the Financial Independence puzzle is that small little word calledÂ â€œWisdomâ€. There is an old adage â€œKnowledge is Powerâ€. I however believe that it should rather be â€œKnowledge in Action is Powerâ€ and this equals wisdom.
The average statistics in South Africa indicate that less than 3% of people will be Financially Independent when they retire, which leaves 97% of people who will have to keep working or become financially dependent on someone else! Download this No. 1 Amazon Best Seller â€œThe Ordinary Millionaireâ€ book for FREE!